Tuesday, June 8, 2010

American Flag Hangings

Leslie and I had a "fieldtrip" to Goodwill last week and bought these American Flags for real cheap.  I found these fabulous iron hangers at HobLob.  We put 2 and 2 together and made this...
This is Leslie's Hanging:
We also bought a few weeks ago at the flea market these vintage Americana pictures cards.  We thought it would be fun to add a "tag" to the hanging.  We just added some glitter glue to the edges of the pictures.
This is my hanging:
I have decided to put my tag on the other side of the hanging since I have seen this picture...
Burlap just makes everything look fabulous!!
Stay tooned...we also made some fun aprons and we have great projects coming up this week!
Linked to:
Somewhat Simple
Curly Q Crafts

5 comments:

  1. These turned out great. I don't know what it is about burlap but it "works" with the 4th decor if that makes any sense? I need to get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable.... I have left over burlap, so think I will make one too. thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really fantastic! Such a simple project with BIG impact! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this...You should link up to my blog...curlyqcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I would have seen this last week. I would have featured it in my flag party! Super cute with the burlap~

    ReplyDelete

Contributors